- Every Tuesday - Bible Club - Rm 222 - 4:00 - 4:45 PM
- Wed 10/9 - PTC Meeting - all are welcome to join us.
- Mon - Fri, Oct 14 - 18 - Free Breakfast & Lunch all Week!
- Wed, Oct 16th - Kindergarten Firle Trip to Fruit Ridge Hayrides
- Wed & Thurs 10/16 & 17 - PTC Juice & Donut Sale - $1.00
- Wed, Oct. 23rd - First Grade Field Trip
- Fri 10/25 - PTC Fall Harvest Costume Dance AND
- EK Performance Group in Gym
- Tues & Wed, 10/29 & 30 - Conferences
- Wed & Thurs, 10/30 & 31 - Half Days Out at 12:03 PM
- Thurs 10/31 - Harvest Parties
Use Link below for more.......
Additional Events on Upcoming Events Page
Updated Parent Drop Off and Pick Up for Winter
Memo from the office
Please send a note to school with your child for the teacher or the office staff if your child is going to leave early or go home in a different way.
If you forget to send a note, you may call the office no later than 3 PM to make a change. After that time your child will be sent home at the end of the day in the usual manner.
We ask this for the safety of the students. We want to insure that they arrive safely home.
It is also important that students stay the entire day. If you are the one who provides transportation for your child, please refrain from checking them out just before the bell. Please wait for them at the drop off/pickup point by the yellow gate.
Dismissal is at 3:56.
GLENWOOD STARR STUDENTS
Use the Text Message system listed below to sign up for all reminder notices of a snow day, a half day, a 2 hour delay, or other import and special events.
IMPORTANT TEXT MESSAGES FROM GLENWOOD
Parent Weather Reminder
Please send students dressed for our Michigan Weather.
Dress them Warmly. If the weather changes they can take off a layer.
See Map ----------------------->
- Due to the snowy weather coming soon, we are moving pick ups to the front sidewalks
- K, 1st, and 2nd will continue to go out the Library Door
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th will exit out Door B, 4th Grade hallway
- Any younger student with an older sibling, cousin, or neighbor, who are picked up together, will be with the oldest student
When dropping off/picking up students follow these guidlelines"
- Be Respectful of each other
- Be Respectful of our Neighbors - No parking on lawns or blocking driveways
Drop off Procedures: We want safe students.
- Please DO NOT drop your student off before 8:30 AM for breakfast. We do not have coverage in order to care for your child before this time.
- Please DO NOT drop your student off before 8:40 AM if they're going to the playground. We do not have coverage on the playground to care for your child before this time.